lauantai 24. maaliskuuta 2012

Trip arrangements

Finally something happening! I booked flights for my Germany trip in May. I will spend ten days in Germany and the point is just to sniff around Berlin and Leipzig. Also I'm participating in WGT-festival (wave gotik treffen) which is a gothic meeting. No one in the whole earth is never going to believe I'm a goth, but I'll try to make my disguise as good as possible :DD
 The really exiting thing is that I'm going to be in the airplane all alone for the first time. I also have to switch terminal (and plane of course) in Helsinki. The flight trip will be the first adventure and we'll see if I ever manage to return :DD
  Newest news from the exchange front are pretty modest. I emailed the student housing company, just to make sure they had received my application and they had. If I manage to get a room, I will be informed in August/September. I'm going to be in big trouble if I don't get a room, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
 Unfortunately this exchange process is not so fast and you'll have to read about my other adventures in abroad! :PP Wiii- over and out

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti